Monday 6 February 2012

Project Life ~ Weeks 4 and 5

Cannot believe its February already! Time is going crazy fast! Ive combined Weeks 4 & 5 as I am really behind.

Heres how Weeks 4 and 5 look:

[caption id="attachment_83" align="aligncenter" width="510" caption="Week 4 Page 1"][/caption]

I have just finished reading "Mockingjay" which is the third and final book in "The Hunger Games" trilogy and I really really like it. So cannot wait for the movie to come out in March...

[caption id="attachment_84" align="aligncenter" width="510" caption="Week 4 Page 2"][/caption]

Page 2 and 3 covers our Australia Day celebrations ~ Was so much fun!  We spent the morning with Mathews parents at the Heritage Village Markets but it was sooooo hot... so we didn't last very long there.  We met up with the rest of the Daly crew at Emu Park for a BBQ and a game of cricket.  Was a bit scary when a gas bottle caught on fire at a BBQ a few meters away. 000 were called and omg Max was so excited when they turned up!  They even let him climb through the fire engine and turned the siren and lights on for him - was the highlight of his day :)

[caption id="attachment_85" align="aligncenter" width="510" caption="Week 4 Page 3"][/caption]

The photo above cracks me up as Max just cruised around all day in his jocks and a stack hat.  The photo of Max and Mathew was so cool as when Mathew started to shave, Max wanted to join in.  He thought it was great putting the shaving cream on his face lol... too cute.

[caption id="attachment_86" align="aligncenter" width="510" caption="Week 4 Page 4"][/caption]

This is one of my favourite pages above.  The kids spent the night at Nanny and Poppys and Mathew and I went out on a bit of a date night.  We went to Demedios for dinner and watched the Descendants which was actually pretty boring - thought it would be better then it was...

[caption id="attachment_87" align="aligncenter" width="510" caption="Week 5 Page 1"][/caption]

Max's favourite movie this week is definately "Ro, Ro, Robots" as he calls it. I have seriously lost count on how many times we have watched it this week.  I also included one of my statuses as not long till NRL starts off.  First game is Eels vs Broncos which should be very interesting indeed :)

[caption id="attachment_90" align="aligncenter" width="614" caption="Week 5 , Page 2"][/caption]

 

Im sooo excited. We have started to plan for Maxs 3rd Birthday.  Ive booked a mini travelling animal farm which is he is going to be STOKED about.  As I may have went a little overboard at Christmas I have no idea what to get him for his birthday so I thought a party would be awesome.  I've sent out some invites to his kindy friends who I hope turn up as he will be so shocked to see them at his house.  Going to be a great day but still a little sad that my little man with be 3!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pages, your kids are so cute - that pic of your son in his jocks & hat is hilarious.

    Can't wait to see the pictures you get of the travelling animal farm - my 3yo would have loved that. I know what you mean about it being a bit sad, that is nature's way of making you have more....lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages, I love all your pictures, you really captured some fun and special shots! great jobs on your pages, they look great!

    ReplyDelete