Sunday 26 February 2012

Project Life ~ Week 7 ~ February 13-19

Better late then never I guess... All of us were sick this week so I hadn't had a chance to update our blog.  There is nothing worse than being really sick yourself and then having kids to look after - that was tough!  Least we are all on the mend which is good though :)

I was really looking forward to PL this week with Valentines Day and all.  I wish we celebrated it as much as they do in America.  I know everyday should be Valentines Day but what is the hurt in a little bit of fun.  Week 7 was definitely a highlight especially with Harper rolling over for the first time and saying her first word - Dad! After months of me pushing 'Mum, Mum, Mum' and even Max saying 'Ma,Ma,Max' she still said Dad.  Dad was happy so Ill give him this one :)  I went to softball training for the first time in like 10 years.  Was really fun and especially going with Michelle but will have to put it off for a while.  Just to hard at the moment with Mathew being away and not being able to commit to games each week.

Here is Week 7:

[caption id="attachment_133" align="aligncenter" width="590" caption="Left side"][/caption]

I was so luck to be able to catch Harper on film just as she was rolling over - which reminds me I should upload the video.  I also included how the kids get so excited when Mathew comes home from work after being away for a few days. I just love sitting back and watching especially Max just attack and wrestle him showing how excited he is to have his Dad home.  I included some new Baby Shower invitations that I had designed during the week... I'm really happy with how they turned out.

[caption id="attachment_134" align="aligncenter" width="590" caption="Right side..."][/caption]

After sadly finishing Mockingjay, Ive started reading 'The Help'.  Everyone has said how good the movie is but I really want to read the book before I watch it.  So tempted to just go and watch it but after a few pages I really like it so I think it will pay off.   Valentines Day was quiet for us but Mathew watched the kids while I went for a quick shop.  While I was out they they baked a loved heart shaped cake... very nice.  My favourite photo this week would be Maxie looking out the window at the Garbage Truck.

[caption id="attachment_135" align="aligncenter" width="614" caption="My new designs..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_136" align="aligncenter" width="590" caption="Max and the Garbage Truck"][/caption]

This has become such a weekly tradition... love it...


Well another week complete and still loving P. Even Hubby has been pretty impressed with it which is encouraging.  At least it means he is more patient when I am taking all these photos... I still want to try and journal more but I just love my photos too much. Hopeful they will continue to just tell the story alone...

1 comment:

  1. your pages are wonderful!! Great picturues and I love how you are capturing fun everyday things has well has not so fun to like your little ones being sick. Your baby shower invites are wonderful and such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete