Sunday 5 February 2012

Project Life ~ Week 3 ~ January 16-22

Cannot believe my little Princess is 5 months already...   time is going way too fast :(  This was such an exciting time as Maxie is now toilet trained!  Have never been so proud of our little man!  It was a little stressfull wandering when it was going to happen, but we thought it would happen when hes ready... so proud!

[caption id="attachment_57" align="aligncenter" width="510" caption="Page 1"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_58" align="aligncenter" width="510" caption="Page 2"][/caption]

 

One of my many favourite photos from this week would definately have to be the one of Harps and Max on the bed.  He is just so precious with his sister as I've talked about before.  My other favourite is of Harps drinking her bottle. I love when she looks up at you with those big blue eyes - another moment I want to treasure with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment