Thursday 2 February 2012

Project Life ~ Week 1 ~ January 1-8

I know I am a bit behind but I really want to keep track of the whole Project Life Journey.  I am really really enjoying it so far - even hubby has been impressed.  It haven't been getting as behind as I thought I would because I like it so much.  Even if its 15 mins



Im still waiting for my black binder which is making things a little harder but I cant wait until it arrives and I can put it all together.

This week is pretty photo heavy but I am pretty photo obsessed :)  The week was quite chilled after such a busy Christmas and I think I felt a little intimidated starting my first week.   I have never actually "scrapbooked" before as I always digi scrapped but I was really happy with how my first week turned out.

Heres a closer look:

[caption id="attachment_31" align="aligncenter" width="510" caption="Page 1"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_33" align="aligncenter" width="510" caption="Page 2"][/caption]

Was a quiet week but we went to Rockpool for Miss Bella's Birthday.  Maxie had a ball swimming in the kids pool.  We were still opening Christmas presents and unpacked the drum set from Ben and Ashlee.  He loved it!  He even made me play the guitar and Dad play the keyboard to get a little band happening.  Funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment