Tuesday 7 February 2012

| Photo a Day | February

I'm a little behind with my photo a day so its time to play catch up :)  These prompts are from the Fatmumslim blog... love it!

 

Day 1 - My view


I worked on Maxies Birthday invite ~ so happy with how it ended up




[caption id="attachment_98" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="sorry its do dark!"][/caption]

Day 2 ~ Words


I know 'V' is not technically "words"  buts its my favourite thing at the moment and what gets me through the day




Day 3 ~ Hands


I really do love this photo although poor Harps hand is missing.  This is Mathew, Maxs and my hand... looks so cool




[caption id="attachment_103" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Love this photo"][/caption]

Day 4 ~ a stranger


The kardashians really annoy me but I cant help to watch the show :) its like a car accident you cant take your eyes off.  Its just annoys me that they are famous for nothing - but yet I still watch??  I photographed this as I do admire her style.  She dresses for most curvy women out there.




[caption id="attachment_101" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kim K"][/caption]

 

Day 5 ~ 10am


This is me trying anything to get Harps to go to sleep for longer than 45 mins! Argh the dreaded cat naps!



Day 6 ~ Dinner


Red Thai Curry - could eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner .... and dessert!




[caption id="attachment_99" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Yum!"][/caption]

 

If you want to join in the fun, head over to Fat Mum Slims for the prompts... you wont regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment