Tuesday 6 March 2012

Project Life ~ Week 9 ~ February 27th to March 4th

Another quiet week with the kids still not 100% with this bug that is going around.  Just seems to be hanging around...  I went photo crazy again! But I love some of the shots I got this week...  Will try and get some more natural everyday photos next week.

Here is Week 9:



Excuse the dodgy black and white photo in the middle.  I had my first attempt of using rub ons and it didnt go so well.  Need to reprint... one day :)  My nearly 3 year has been throwing the worst tantrums, throw himself on the ground type tantrums and how do I react.  Take a deep breath and take a photo!


After being stuck in the house we decided to take the kids to the local zoo & Max LOVES to feed the ducks...  was nice just chilling out as a family.  I forgot my good nikon camera so had to use my iPhone.  Photos didn't turn out too bad. LOVE the photo of the 4 of us...  I used the Instagram app which also gave me a chance to use these American Crafts page protectors. Cannot even remember buying them!


On the back I just printed some of my favourite photos on my phone for the week.  I have been practicing my "photography" and love how the one Harps with her little nappy covers on...  the light in her room in the afternoon is perfect.  Helps to have a cute model too...  love her little jeggings and she finally fits in a pair of shoes!  The photo of the 4 of us at the bottom is me playing with the remote I got for my camera.  so much fun and it nice to get natural photos.  Some afternoons we just all chill out in Harps room and play and Max does his little sing and dance show for us.  Her room just has a really nice energy about it...


Our Day in the Life collage from March 1st...


Lost count of how many times we have watched Bolt this week and Max has loved reading  "Dear Zoo" over and over.  I love seeing how kids are like sponges and he just takes so much in.  On Wednesday I took Harps to get her ears pierced :( which I sort of regret.  She looks grown up!  Pretty but grown up...


As I mentioned in my previous post, my Dear Lizzy scrap stuff arrived from the US so was dying to use it.  I had already journalled how I was photo mad this week so I attached this button - isn't it just the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment