Friday 2 March 2012

Project Life ~ Week 8 ~ February 19-24

This week was so the worst as all had some sort of stomach bug but on an exciting night B turned 6 months this week!!! Very exciting...

Here is Week 8:


Max got a shovel and wheelbarrow from Nan and Pop which he loved and had to play with - in the nude as per usual...




We have been putting it off for a while now but decided now was the time to get Max off the bottle.  Waking up 2 or 3 times for a bottle plus Harps waking up twice a night is killing me... He was asking for it the first night but hasn't asked for one since.  Fingers crossed its as easy as the dummy was...




  I was really happy with how this layout turned out with the chevron pattern and the thickers on top.  Have a huge crush on chevron at the moment - would love to wallpaper our room like that... I wish!



I was happy with this week but I cant help but take so many photo of the kids.  I didn't want it to be a tribute album but it seems to be turning out that way... oh well.

5 comments:

  1. Natalie, these pages are so gorgeous. I love the 6 month frame, so beautiful. Could I ask what program you use for the text on your images, love it look forward to seeing more x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Ive been taking a photo each month with the frame so cant wait to see the final result.

    I do all my editing in Photoshop but al ot of people use Photoshop Elements

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. I quite like the chevron too. And the pink sparkles you used. How old is your nudey boy? My 1.5 year old likes to be tudey (nudey tudey) too. She says "tudey minute" whenever I change her bottom. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is 3 this month and I do dress him everyday trust me! but within 2 minutes all the clothes are off.. cant blame him with the QLD heat too I guess ... 'tudey minute' lol thats cute.. ahh they grow up way too fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have all been sick. I'm having a battle (mainly with myself) to get Paige off the bottles - she loves one before bed and when she gets up in the morning - I just don't want her to grow up.

    The pictures with the kids look lovely. Great that you are capturing all of the everyday thing.

    ReplyDelete