Thursday 29 March 2012

Project Life | Week 12 – March 19 to March 25

 

Week 12 was such a great week with Max's 3rd birthday on the Monday.   We spent the morning at Crazy Joker and went to Big W where he spent his birthday money on surprise surprise - cars.  This weeks layout is a mix from the Monday birthday celebrations, Mathew first footy game with Brothers and a few bits and pieces.



The photo of Harper above I LOVE as this is after her very first taste of chocolate cake and OMG did she love it!  Chocolate lover like her mum :)  the photo next to it has to be one of my all time favourites - a special moment of Harps and her Nan caught of camera.


 This is a template I have found and included in this weeks layout as it includes the guest list, some highlights from the party, food etc.  Thought it might be nice to document the day.



I included this collage of some photos from the day.  Awhina Williams a friend of ours came and took these gorgeous photos. Love her for it :)



I included Maxs birthday cards and have just placed in a plastic envelope.  Not sure if I will keep it in our PL as it is quite bulky.

 



LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white shot of Max in the cubby house, his fire engine cake was a big hit and he was asking for it the next day.  When I would ask him 'Did you have a good party' he would answer 'Yay fire truck cake ' and a photo of him in his outfit... he looks so smart in the Ralph Lauren Polos...

 



I found this questionnaire on etsy here and just thought it was just a nice idea to document where Max is at and what he is into. You ask the same questions each year.  Love the idea...







Heaps of photos on this page.  Had such a good time on Saturday - it was my sister's birthday so we went and watched 'The Hunger Games'.  I wouldn't say they are as good as the books but definitely a great movie.  We went to dinner at Megalomania and OMG the food was the die for...  I wasnt really keen for dressing up or drinks but so glad that I went. Plus it gave me a chance to wear my new, very overpriced, jacket.



 



I had to include of copy of this bill.  My aim with PL was to keep it positive and focus on the good goings on in our life but I almost died when I saw how much our electricity bill was.  I know of people who had an ever bigger bill but nearly $1000 just blows my mind. I feel so bad for the people who can't afford to have air cons on as it was a HOT summer.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Nat.

    Glad that's your bill not mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon, its ridiculous isnt it. Too scared to turn the air con on now :)

    ReplyDelete