Saturday 16 February 2013

Daily Dozen

I saw the Daily Dozen  challenge on Elizabeth Kartchner's site and  I thought today would be a perfect chance to participate. Starting at 8 am I snapped away and my goal was to use JUST the VSO app on  my iPhone 5. I usually love this app especially when there is alot of light but today was overcast my photos turned out a little dark for my liking.  If I do this challenge again, I am definitely going for bright and cheery...

Here is my take on the Daily Dozen :)

12on12

1.  Max practicing his name - so proud of him!

2. Peek  a boo!  My cheeky monkey...

3.  The kids are right into their drawing at the moment... love it.

4. Love the bond with Aunty Laura and B.

5.  The road to Mt Archer.  It was so beautiful and green after all that rain.

6. Poor B was so sick in the afternoon with high temps.  I hate when my BB is not well :)

7. Max LOVED Mt Archer - it was such a shame we couldnt stay longer but we were attacked by mosquitoes.

8.  Love our media room - and so does Max.  He is right into his cartoons and it amazes me how much he soak things up and will know every characters name.

9. Max helping me with Project Life - painting wood veneers - FUN!

10.  Nigh Nigh Miss B

11. Max "helping' me back cupcakes.

12.  It has been wet outside so what perfect weather for chilling and movies.

1 comment:

  1. your kids are such cuties! i used the VSCO app too and agreed that next time I'll use my nice camera to get brighter, more cheery pictures. but the love the simplicity of yours!

    ReplyDelete