Wednesday 6 February 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 1

We spent the first week of 2013 on the sunny GOLD COAST on holidays (woo hoo!) so I had plenty to work with.  I had taken 500+ photos so I wanted to include as many as I could.  The best way - collages!


Here is my layout for Week 1:


DSC_0005 (2)


Love this photos of the cousins sitting and eating iceblocks together on a hot Summer day... a photo to treasure for years to come :)


DSC_0006 (2)


For Day 1, I used a Cathy Zielske 6x12 collage template to show our 1st day of holidays. The trip down was the worst with poor B car sick 4 times on the way down :(



DSC_0007 (2)


Day 2 was a trip to the best place in the world IKEA - could spend all day there!  The girls were so good, even falling asleep at the same time to allow more shopping time :)



DSC_0009 (2)


Day 3| DREAMWORLD!! What an awesome day!   It was fun to you the 6x6 page protectors to include as many photos as possible.  Im happy with how these layouts turned out.



DSC_0010 (2)



I really wanted to journal about our holiday as we had such a great time with the family and the kids were so well behaved and they had the best time.  Max going on the Go Karts, Dreamworld were all great memories so I'm really happy to have PL to document them...


DSC_0011 (2)



Overall I'm really happy with how this weeks layout turned out and was able to include as many photos as possible.

1 comment:

  1. documentingchaos6 February 2013 at 12:17

    Lovely Nat - love the collages and that photo of the cousins is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete