Wednesday 6 February 2013

2013 Project Life | Week 2

Week 2 already and its hot hot hot her in Rockhampton - bring on Winter I say :)  It has been so hot outside that they have just been able to go outside late late afternoon and they LOVE it especially after being couped up all day.


Here is Week 2:


DSC_0013 (2)


I used my sihouette cameo this week but I find it so hard to use but practice makes perfect.  The confetti pocket from Polka Dot Creative - I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :)  I was so excited to use it in this weeks layout...


The photo of Max with the sprinkler to me is the Summer photo of the year.  He had so much fun for ages just running around and reminds me of when I was a kid.  As much as I dislike the heat, I love the Summer memories that are created...


DSC_0012 (2)


Maxie had his first day of Kindy :( It was like he had never left.  He was so excited to go and see his friends. We had his first ever blood nose - thankfully my lovely neighbor was over and dealt with the situation as I was more freaked out then he was!  I love how with Max that all he needs is  a band aid and its all fixed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment