Tuesday 19 June 2012

Project Life | Week 24

Week 24 is Mathew birthday week! the big 3-0!


Here is my laoyout for this week.



Harps has been crawling backward lately and she managed to crawl under the cot.  Of course this meant FUN for Max.  They spent ages under there giggling there heads of playing peek a boo... Max has rediscovered You Tube on the iPad and has been sitting and watching the most random videos.  From Thomas the tank engine to these weird Japanese animations but he just watched it for about 20 seconds and goes on to the next one.


The funny thing is I have caught him watching old school Tom & Jerry which is funny as they are quite old and dated and still appeal to young kids :)




The above is a little story of how Maxie gave Mathew his present.  It was such  sweet and innocent moment that I had to write it down.  My little boy has the sweetest heart.



The kids and I went out to Blackwater to pick up Mathew and I got this shot of the coal trains with my iphone.   Was pretty impressed with the quality of the iphone shot and I may have been driving at the time so it turned out well.  Since there was all this blue space I thought it might be time to try a little Ali Edwards white writing and I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  Wish my handwriting was as funky as hers but oh well...


Not only  is it birthday week, it was STATE OF ORIGIN WEEK (go the blues!)  so of course it was a chance for another photo op!  I set up the time in the loungeroom and got a great shot of us just before kick off!  Love how excited everyone is about origin and it was even better that the blues WON!


oooh 1 more game to go!





Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Great layout !!! Lovely story about Max and his dads surprise :). Great week !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Nat - love the photo of the train too. I think your writing looks fine - that white on blue is very effective. The washi and the thickers look great too - I need to do more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. documentingchaos20 June 2012 at 16:19

    I really love this Nat - the colours are so cheerful and I always love to see thickers - they are my absolute favourite! The writing on the photo looks excellent - what pen did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for looking Sarah :) I originally tried the Uni-ball Signo in white but it didn't work properly so I found on eBay one called a Sakura Pen Touch (I think thats what Ally uses) and it worked perfectly. I want to try and do more of it in the future. Its funny how you take photos now thinking of ways you can do things like that... I have a slight obsession with Thickers. Its like Washi Tape where I dont want to use them as I dont want to "Waste" them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Beth :) I cant put down on paper how cute it was... Thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sharon :) Im pretty happy with how it turned out. I couldn't resist doing something with all the beautiful blue sky. Thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130528947642?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1339wt_1180

    This is the link for the listing if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete