Tuesday 19 June 2012

Project Life | Week 23

Wee 23 would have to be my favourite so far as its ROCKY SHOW WEEK!  Rocky Show is up there with Christmas as one of my favourite times of the year.  It reminds me of the Easter Show in Sydney but on a smaller scale which is a good thing.


Here is my layout for Week 23:



We met up with Ana and the boys and went to Crazy Joker.  We made the mistake of going on a weekend as it was absolutely packed.  I love the photo of Max on the tractor with Pop.  I love going up there as he just follows his Pop around the yard.



Max seriously has an addiction to my shows...  I couldnt resist taking a photo.  He makes me laugh without even trying that boy :)



On Thursday, I went to a local psyhcic.  She reads your tea leaves and she was pretty spot on some things and way off on others.  It was actually nice to just get out of the house for the morning.  That view as you are driving into Emu Park is absolutely stunning!  Makes me want to live there if it wasnt so far out of the way.  Gorgeous.



I asked Maxie to draw a picture for Pops birthday card and I told him to draw Pop and this is what he came up with!  It blew me away as this is his very first drawing that you can actually see what it was!  He was just drawing circles for a while there but this was amazing....  Wish I could have kept it! Love how he put little dots for the toes...


ROCKY SHOW PHOTOS!


I took so many photos at the show I wasn't sure how best to include them all.  I decided I would use some of my 8x8 page protectors and do them as a collage as its the best way to include many photos in a small space.








Printed and placed in a the 6x12 page protectors...




I had these photos from the show printed out at Harvey Norman as they had a special on 8x12's and just trimmed them up.  They are a little dark but overall I am happy with how it turned out :)



  This is final page for Week 23.  I bought the kids these bath paints and they were a hit!  They loved being able to make a mess of it all and of course B just tried to eat it :|


Thank gosh strawberries are a bit cheaper this week as thats Max's flavour of the week. He cannot get enough of them...


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Love this week !!! So many gorgeous photos and those single photos of your kids are just lovely. Love how you got so many photos of the Rocky Show into your week and great 6x12 photo Life Today - gorgeous. Spent a couple of months around Yeppoon last year when sailing and you're right -the view around Emu Park is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages. You are so fast and they are so colourful. Awesome memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week. The show photos are fab - it will be on here in a few weeks, I can't wait. The black and white photo of your little one if just beautiful - well done. You are doing such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharon :) The show is so much fun. Its even better as the kids get older and they can enjoy it so much more. Little expensive this year but its a once in the year treat....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for looking Christina.... Alot of great memories. So happy to have PL to document it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Beth :) Emu Park is stunning. I do want to start spending more time there. There beaches arent the nicest but its still so pretty. Thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete