Friday 4 July 2014

goals for july

I have had many sleepless nights lately trying to think of all the things I want to do & how there is so little time.  I saw this post on Kellie's page & thought what a great start.

So here goes my list for July


  • Move everything PL/Memory making related to my new "studio'
  • Organise the studio so that it is actually functional
  • Move the computer desk into the new 'office section' so that my family has a proper loungeroom
  • Paint the hutch downstairs & paint with new Annie Sloan chalk paint
  • Update photos around the house
  • Spring clean of the kids toys & clothes
  • At least complete 1 smash book or at least the new mini albums
  • PL catch up
  • Update my ebay store
  • One things I really want to do, even though I know it probably wont happy this month, is to do a little 'no pressure' shoot with the kids. Just for fun
If I do half of these things, I will be happy 


No comments:

Post a Comment