Sunday 8 June 2014

Rocky Show | 2014



Its that time of the year again - ROCKY SHOW!  

We told Max he could have the day off school as we were going to go on some ride.  While driving the whole 5 mins away, he askes 'aren't we going on a plane Mum?  Arent we going to Brisbane?'  Here he was thinking we would be going to the Gold Coast to go on "rides" haha he has been so lucky to have been to Movie World so many times at his age. 

I was really looking forward to it this year especially with Harps being older & being able to enjoy herself more & even go on more rides this year.






Harps was super excited to go!


'The Daggy Dog' challenge was ON!  Mathew & Darryl had a competition to see who could eat the most Daggy Dogs (or pluto pups as I call them) 
I think they decided to call it quits after just 2 each lol



I had been dying to get one of these caricatures done of the kids but I never thought they would sit still long enough but they did!  I was so excited... but Max not so much haha his face when he saw he had been drawn as a 'Merman' was priceless.  He wasn't too impressed

Must remember to never shoot from this angle - stupid double chin

I love love love that Max is into his rides & not scared at all.  I thought this was a nice simple rollercoaster (perfect for B) but nope... it spun around.  Mathew wasnt a fan lol

This ride apparently wasnt scary enough for my little man

Finally got Penny in a 'selfie' 

Max's favourite ride for the day - the green one with Aunty Chloe!  

 




Another awesome family day.  I love hanging out with the crew.


No comments:

Post a Comment