Tuesday 17 April 2012

Project Life | Week 14 - April 2 ~ April 8 EASTER WEEK :)

After a big Easter, I'm a bit behind but here is Week 14. Very photo heavy week as expected. We all had such a good Easter weekend and love all the photos. Holidays are becoming even better each year as Max and Harps get older.

I really enjoyed putting this week together. The last few have been a bit of a struggle.


On Easter Friday, we went to a local carnival. Mathew took Max on the dodgems or "crash cars" as Max calls. Love the black and white shot of them. Included a shot of dinner Mathew cooked that was de-lic-ious! Ribs, zucchini and mash potato - my fave! I printed the cards on photo paper with patterns that I like. Love how colourful and fun it turned out.



I took this shot on my iPhone and its one of my fave of all time. Love their smiles :)



I forgot to do Harps 7 month photo shoot so I did it this week and these are some of my favourites. She is such a happy and photogenic baby... Love how these capture her innocence and joy and of course Maxie sneaking into the room.




While I worked on Harps sleeping, Mathew took Max to kinder sports. It's a locally run kids thing where they do obstacle courses and play games. I was sad to have missed it so made Mathew take the camera. He LOVED it. Max loves playing with kids so I knew this would be up his alley. The smile in the photos says it all.


The photo on the left is when we were walking into the carnival. Max was stoked and thought we were going to a birthday party lol...



On Easter Saturday, we met up with the Dalys for a BBQ at the Causeway. Was so nice just relaxing with good company, good weather and great food. It's what family is all about. We stayed the night at the farm so we could do a treasure hunt early in the morning as Mathew and the boys were going fishing. He was into the treasure hunt but not so much into the chocolate??? What 3 yr old doesn't like easter eggs??? He tried one and was like "Yuck"?!



The last pages are a few randoms from the week. I am in love with the photo of Max and Harps. They just adore each other and I just hope it stays that way.



I thought I would try something new as I have seen this done a few times and looks so cute! I just used some easter egg confetti I got from Spotlight and used washi tap to close the pocket up. Think it looks cool...


As I said, I really loved doing this layer and am super happy with the final product.


My binder is almost full so will have to start saving for another and especially for all the new envelopes and page protectors that are coming out soon.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pages...such a happy vibe through your photos :). Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little eggs you put in to make a shaker! great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. documentingchaos17 April 2012 at 05:14

    Gorgeous pages. The colour and the wonderful photos just make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Nat. Love the confetti page, your pages look beautiful.

    Looks like you had a lovely Easter.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for looking and such nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete